The company directors and staff members of Sunrise Kids International School are committed to respecting personal and private information of all students, parents and families.
- 1.Sunrise Kids International School complies with the "Law on the Protection of Information (Law No.57, 2003)". Article 3 states that "all personal information should be handled with care under the philosophy of respecting individual's rights." As such, all staff members of Sunrise Kids International School are fully aware of the importance and the responsibility of the proper handling of each student's personal information.
- 2.Sunrise Kids International School complies with the "Child Welfare Act" and "Nursery School Childcare Guidelines" set by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (厚生労働省), stating that all students' and parents' personal information shall only be used for the purposes of admittance into our school. Moreover, the Sunrise Kids International School website, which is published and viewable by the general public, does not release or mention any personal information on students such as names, addresses or dates of birth. Photos taken of children at the school are viewable only to parents of students attending Sunrise Kids International School. However, in the case where a parent informs us beforehand that Sunrise shall not use any photograph of their child on the website, requests to omit their child's photographs from the website shall be granted.
- 3.Sunrise Kids International School complies with "The Protection of Personal Information Act" as prescribed in Article 23, under which, personal information of students and their families shall not be provided to any third parties without parental consent, except in the following cases.
- （1）In compliance with the law
- （2）If there is a need for the protection of health or property of human life and it is difficult to obtain consent.
- （3）If it is especially for the improvement of public health or to promote of the healthy development of a child and it is difficult to obtain consent
- （4）If a person entrusted by a national agency or local government to carry out the necessary provisions of the law, and when failure to obtain consent of the person concerned interferes with the performance of the duties.
- 4.Sunrise Kids International School will make every effort to keep all students personal data accurate and updated. We are under obligation to store individual information for the utilization purpose of the school until the storage period expires.